2008 Spring Break - BUSAN

Just some pics of you and me~! ♥

Thursday, May 8, 2008

What I Would Like to Ask the Survivors

If I could interview a survivor of the Holocaust I would ask them a lot of questions such as:
  1. What did it really feel like to be in hiding and trying not to be caught by the Germans?
  2. Can you explain to me how terrible the situation was?
  3. Was there a time when you were an inch close to becoming caught?
  4. How were you able to hide?

(If the person was in a concentration camp)

  1. What did they do to you there?
  2. Did they give you enough needs?
  3. How did you feel when you were in there?
  4. How did you get caught?
  5. What did it feel like to be taken to a concentration camp or a death camp?
  6. Did you ever talk with anyone even when you were feeling your lowest?
  7. What happened to your family?

There is much more that I would like to ask any Holocaust survivor but I think this is good enough for now~ =] Anyways I think the whole event of the Holocaust is very interesting but also a horrible part of history. The things that happened to many people were just too sad. If I had lived at that time, I probably would have struggled more than Anne in that tight, small annex.

1 comment:

gossip girl said...

Hey Christinky!!!! ur blogs r really LOOONNNGGG!!! hehe. anyways, these are really good questions to ask the survivors. you made them all very descriptive and AWESOME!!! GOOD JOB MY LOVE!! :)