2008 Spring Break - BUSAN

Just some pics of you and me~! ♥

Saturday, May 3, 2008

What I Know About the Holocaust

I dont really know much about the Holocaust except that Hitler was in control of almost all the countries in Europe, many people died, and that the Nazi's made the Jews wear yellow stars on their clothes to use their religion against them. It was a very cruel and horrific time during the Holocaust. I cant imagine how frightened they all were when there were innocent people being taken away every single day. I would have listened to what was going outside and cried every day. I dont understand why anyone would do all that torturing. Hitler was a very unjust man and he just wanted all the power of Europe and who knows? Maybe the whole world was in his cruel mind.
Anyways I thought the whole event was really ridiculous because it wasnt with the right purpose and it wasnt doing them any good except that Hitler was gaining power all over Europe. It was very unfair and mean to the people who were getting killed and tortured because they were innocent. Making innocent people suffer is very VERY BAD. I just wish that there would be peace and happiness from now on. No more killing and war in the world please!

1 comment:

BeccaR said...

Hey
I know what you mean. Hitler was just a bad guy that was totally screwed up in his head. That's pretty much all I know about the Holocaust too. It was a terrible time of sadness and always being scared of what will happen next in the jews lives.
=(
nice post